Change & Success partner with the best practitioners, negotiating for you great deals!
Watch our movies for learning more about our Constellation partner and her methodology!
Family Constellations, also known as Systemic Constellations, is a therapeutic method which draws on elements of family systems therapy. In a single session, a Family Constellation attempts to reveal an unrecognized dynamic that spans multiple generations in a given family and to resolve the deleterious effects of that dynamic by encouraging the subject, through representatives, to encounter and accept the factual reality of the past.
Family constellations work is most effective in addressing concerns that are systemic in nature. These concerns might include family of origin issues, parent-child relationship difficulties, and relationship challenges.
To whom this method can be helpful ?
- You are seeking to address negative or harmful relationship patterns
- You want to be in a romantic relationship
- You are attempting to resolve family entanglements
- You want to overcome inner turmoil
- You have experienced significant trauma or loss
- You are in search of personal and professional success
You can have 2 roles in the constellations :
- Participant ( observer in the the session and potentially taking up a role in the main participant constellation).
- Main_Participant (The issue holder).
You can order :
- Main_participant : We agree on a date together. You will be the main participant which means the one the issue holder.
- Participant session : you book one the dates as participant which mean you will be observer and you may be chosen by the main participant for representing a piece of the situation.
- Pack including 3 sessions (one as main participant and 2 as participants).
Some sessions are in English (ENG), some are in French (FR).
NEXT DATES AVAILABLE, ONLINE SESSION :
- 30/1 : 8pm to 10pm (SGP time) - ENG
- 16/12 : 8pm to 10pm (SGP time) - ENG
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you want to do a constellation but are not available to be above dates at firstname.lastname@example.org.